Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photo Magic, Kalamazoo pet photography



I realize that I haven’t updated this blog in a very long time. Partly because as much as I love my job, I do not really like writing about it. So, yes I have still been busy working, but as usual I have been slacking off on the blog. People often ask me so what I can do with a raw image. For me it is much easier for me to show you through the work/art that I create. What was once just a mediocre image can be transformed into an original work of art; something that becomes almost magical. Some photographers would hate to hear me say that almost anyone can snap a pretty good picture, but not anyone can follow that image through into an engaging and well-crafted image. This is one example of the transformation of an image.

No comments: