Monday, October 4, 2010

Discovering Dottie, senior portraits, Kalamazoo

A couple of weeks ago, I gathered my gear and headed out to photograph a very sweet and beautiful go-getter named Dottie at the Van Buren Youth Camp in Bloomingdale, Michigan. Her mom informed me that Dottie is a clarinet section leader in the school band, plays lacrosse, is a counselor at the VBYC, has AP classes, is in the National Honor Society, works, and still finds time to spend with her younger brother. My only question is…when does this girl sleep? Dottie mentioned that she was considering going into veterinary medicine. It stuck with me because she brought her 3 dogs along.

Thanks to Dottie’s mom for all of her help and to her brother Adrian. I can see that her family adores her and will really miss her when she starts school. Congratulation!





A picture with Dottie and her brother

No comments: